Year by Year, Hot summer sets record. Putting out your Fridge water or Chill water, its high time to GO BACK to Tradition – to save our health.
- Get a Pot ; Fill it with Tap water;
- In a clean cloth, knot each spoon of Pepper, Cumin seeds and Mustard into it, along with Vetiver / Valak roots. (Pic shown below)
- Ready to drink. ALL minerals retained and refined
- Tasty too
And YES, Before I advice I do follow 🙂
In my MODERNOLD life, Modernizing the Older traditions, this is close to my heart.
Why Clay Pots?
- ECO friendly
- Zero Harm to health and budget
- Natural Cool water with freshness
- Aroma therapy and Tasty too 🙂
How to place it?
Its best to keep the bottom of the pot inside sand or a circle rim. As shown below;
Note : Even any one of the ingredients is fine. Jeera / Cumin water is a good coolent to body. Mustard alone too. Vetiver for good aroma and few good effects. Please google it.
STAY HEALTHY , STAY HAPPY
Whaaatttt? YES.. You read it right..
Lot more to know.. just hold on..
No one consumes a day without sugar. What is sugar? I know you would proudly say, it comes from sugarcane juice, etc etc. Is this really true?
What are all the ingredients used in making sugar?
- Bleaching powder or chlorine to control Fluid Bacteria in cane extract
- 20 percentage of Phosphoric acid to clean and filter.
- Sulphur di oxide gas with 0.2 percent of chalk
- Mixing poly electrolyte for settling down clear.
- Costic soda and washing soda mixed while boiling it again, to solidify
- Sodium hydro sulphate+ sulphur di oxide again to make it crystalline
- ABOVE ALL, Activated Carbon – Nothing but the Powdered Bones (includes cow, pig bones and human bones from burial grounds)
YES.. THESE ARE TRUE.. Just search on internet..
vidhai2virutcham.com (if you know Tamil) and http://www.buzzle.com/articles/huge-lies-that-the-food-industry-is-serving-you.html
What will happen to us? My God, No need to say.. it is Obvious.
Solution time – What are the alternatives??
- Coconut sugar or Palm sugar
- Dates Sugar
- Maple Syrup
Hindus have a tradition of paying regards to Sun God early in the morning by their water offering ritual.
It was mainly because looking at Sun rays through water or directly at that time of the day is good for eyes and also by waking up to follow this routine, we become prone to a morning lifestyle and mornings are proven to be the most effective part of the day.
Much more videos available to start practice if you wish.
My Personal Opinion: Making early to rise a habit...
This is an initiative to create our olden but Golden Life back with Modernization
Analyzing the modern lifestyle and being a modernized traditional Women with Social Awareness, posting my views and useful information here.
The contents might be taken from various sources like books, websites and experts advice.